1. VR is changing the event entertainment landscape
Virtual Reality (VR) is a trendy new buzzword that many people have heard of, but few have experienced. A chance to try VR is a hard opportunity to pass up, making it a great way to engage with event guests – especially considering the endless ways you can customize the experience to perfectly mesh with any occasion. Whether your entertaining corporate clients at an annual event, participating in a industry related trade show, or throwing a bar mitzvah, VR sure to be a hit at your next event.
2. Brand new technology The term virtual reality has been around for a long time, but it was only very recently that the technology reached a point where it’s an enjoyable experience for the user. Thanks to advancements in computer technology, the resolution of the screen is clear enough and the processor speed is fast enough that it’s extremely difficult to decipher your virtual reality world from the real world – making it an incredible experience for anyone that gets to try it. When it comes to picking Virtual Reality equipment for your booth, nothing beats the real thing. Virtual Reality headsets that utilize smartphones are cheap, but not powerful enough to offer a worthwhile experience for your guests.
At the other end of the spectrum, top-of-the-line VR headsets and controllers such as the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive are connected to high-powered gaming computers capable of running the highest quality Virtual Reality room-scale experiences available. They also have the ability to display what the user is seeing on a large HD TV so that guests passing by can be pulled into the fun and excitement that the virtual reality experience is creating.
3. Customization of Games and Experiences Virtual reality is such an exciting technology because there is no limit to what can be done within an experience. You can have guests compete to see who can shoot down the most aliens from your space ship, explore the depths of the deep blue sea in a hyper-realistic fashion, or even travel back in time. Regardless of the event theme, there is certainly a handful of readily available virtual reality experiences that can help take that theme to the next level.
4. VR Branding Options Virtual reality is a unique opportunity to align your brand with an amazing new technology and unforgettable virtual experience your guests are sure to remember forever. Along with the customization of games and experiences, VR provides the opportunity to create branded content to ensure the event/brand logos is front and center in all aspects of the experience. This includes, but is not limited to:
Virtual reality headset branding
TV/Monitor brand exposure
Custom branded 360 VR videos and experiences
Brand incorporation within VR experiences
Unique VR branded giveaways
5. Networking and Lead-Generating Opportunities The benefits of incorporating VR don’t end with a fun experience for your guests. VR is also an amazing networking tool. Providing an eye catching interaction (great for social media and a natural conversation starter), to increased foot-traffic at conventions, there are numerous ways that VR can provide benefits at any event. While one guest is experiencing virtual reality, the rest of the audience will naturally swarm around to watch what is happening. With a TV showing exactly what the VR user is seeing, it’s a great way to draw in the crowd and get people lining up to try it out next.
6. Great for events of all sizes A full virtual reality booth occupies no more than a 10’ x 10’ space with minimal power requirements, making it the perfect addition to any event. Whether it’s to set up as a lead generation tool at a convention, or entertain thousands at a corporate event, you can set up as many virtual reality booths as needed to entertain the masses. By working with the right VR Service provider they will not only work with you to customize experiences, incorporate your brand, and set up the equipment, but will also provide on-site personnel for the duration of the event to assist the guests, clean headsets between users, and handle all of the equipment from start to finish.
Looking to add a unique, immersive, and exciting new experience to your event? Skip the boring photo booth and choose an amazing experience that your guests will be talking about for years to come with virtual reality!
Click here to watch a video and see what guests think of Maverick VR:
Get a quote
Follow us: Facebook, Instagram
Service areas: New Orleans, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Montreal, New York City, Orlando, Albuquerque, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Charleston, Columbus, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Kansas City, Louisville, Minneapolis, Nashville, Oklahoma City, Philadelphia, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Pittsburgh, Portland, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa, Toronto, Vancouver, Washington D.C., Miami, Raleigh, Milwaukee, Savannah, Cincinnati, Spokane, Boise, Tuscon, Memphis, San Jose, Long Beach, Anaheim, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Austin, Mobile